Sunday, June 13, 2010

Intoducing Haywood County Line

Starting a Web site on which to upload all the genealogy info I have been compiling about my family. I thought a while trying to come up with a name for it and Haywood County Line seemed to make sense. Almost all of my family line goes back for many generations to Haywood County, TN and counties have lines...so see, it's a play on words.
I am hoping this will be a way I can get more info and especially more photos. I really love getting lots of photos of these people. It makes them come to life more so than just their names. Or letters. I love reading their letters. I have the home page up. Next, I'll start uploading the content for each of the families. Hopefully, people will read it and then e-mail me with more info to add or change.

No comments:

Post a Comment