Sunday, October 23, 2011

Looking for Lovelesses

Click to Enlarge
Not too long ago, I blogged about the Lovelace family reunion that's been going on in my family for 42 years. This weekend, I received this interesting photo of a Loveless family reunion from Cindy in California. She thought perhaps someone out there who stumbles across my blog may be able to put names to some of the people who have not yet been identified.

This reunion is thought to have taken place in 1916 in Indiana.

Cindy traces her family back to John Loveless who, from the info she has, was born in 1751 in New York who was born to George Lovelace from England. John married Rachel Van Hook and their family migrated to Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana.

If you recognize anyone in the photo, please let me know and I’ll pass the info along to Cindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment